Monday, February 1, 2010

singing songs

As Luke quickly approaches three years old, his vocabulary and sentence structure is exploding! Lately he's been singing songs out of the blue! The other day I was buckling him up in his car seat and he started singing a Thomas The Tank Engine Song....yes, it's a CD that we listen to EVERY time we are in the car! But he sang the whole song! I was so proud of him!

One night at dinner he starting singing "Jesus Love's Me," so I had him sing it again to get it on video! As you can probably tell, he has a mouth full of food, and is trying sing, but instead of swallowing the food, he just wipes the juices across him arm, them to top it off, he had a really bad caught! But, it was too cute to not post!

No comments: