Saturday, February 27, 2010

a day at the park

This has been a cold winter for us here in the south! I know, I know...it's still much warmer than ya'll up back home! I'm not complaining...trust me! Jake reminds me every time he flying up there, just how COLD it is! Despite our unusual cold spells, we are starting to get some pleasant spring-like days. So this past week we walked to the park again to let the kids be kids! This was the first time we Libby out of the stroller to roam and explore the play ground. It was very exciting for her and she liked the bark....as you will see her shelving it in her mouth!

Luke at almost three years old.
Climbing the rock wall!
The BIG slide...no fear!
Enjoying the swing.
She didn't go down the slide...just posing!



Trying to eat the bark.

Sweet!Little Jake!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh such sweeties! The invites were adorable!! Love it! Wish we could be there, alas we will have to make special arrangements afterwards when we get back. Wish both of them happy birthdays from us!