
But, this past week he had a turn for the better! It all started this past Friday, with a little bit bribe...pop sickles, chocolate pudding, suckers, donuts, pizza, and a lot of uplifting encouragements he went potty on his big boy potty four times!!!! OH MY!!!! That was the first! In the past it's been once a day, on a good day. Then on Saturday, he went three times, Sunday he went five times. And today, well it's 10:00 am and he hasn't used his potty yet, so I'm hoping he keeps this up, and that it wasn't just a phase!

I let him put his big boy Thomas The Tank Engine underwear on just for kicks! Okay.....and for some pictures!! He has blue icing around his month, just finished a cupcake....another bribe!
It's so cute....I always tell him that I'm soooo proud of him! So after he potty, he's gets all excited and says, "I'm so proud of you!" Haa! Haa!
We are SO PROUD of him!
1 comment:
So cute! We are on the same track. Hopefully by the time Rylen is 3 we will have it nipped. Haven't started the bribing yet. Hoping to get pretty far with just praise. He is eating THAT up right now. I tried big boy underwear for one day. Changed 5 pairs and decided we'd wait. HA! Hope you get there soon!
Post a Comment