Sunday, March 7, 2010

first day of soccer

Luke had his first day of soccer yesterday! He meets with his Coach and four other teammates every Saturday morning at 10am for an hour. Coach Nelson, has different activities for the kids to play that help them learn the game of soccer. Jake and I even got to participate with some of the activities, which we enjoyed. Luke seemed to really have a lot of fun kicking the soccer ball around and play with the other kids. He's the smallest little guy out there. These other kids are BIG 3 year olds. I'm hoping they are older threes!

The soccer field is in our neighbor hood, so last night we ran up to the store and pasted it. As we drove by, Luke said, "Hi soccer field! Hi boys!" Cracks me up!

I love his outfit! GO #19!!! His socks should come up to his knees, but his don't....they are thigh-highs!!!!! Too funny! Enjoy the pictures!











No comments: