Sunday, March 7, 2010

luke's big boy bed

Say, good-bye to the crib....and hello to Luke's new big boy bed! He's finally in it! Although, he liked his crib very much and never tried to jump out of it, he was starting to get a little cramped up!

His first night in his new bed was quite interesting! I laid him down and told him not to get out of bed until the morning and he was to call for me, just like he always has. I didn't think much of it and went to my room to work on the computer. Thirty minutes had pasted, and then all the sudden I saw something move at the foot of my bed! I thought maybe it was Bailey (the dog), but no, she was right there at the end of the bed sound a sleep. Then out of the corner of my eyes...Luke popped his head up at the side of the bed! Scared the BE-G-BE's out of me! I took him back to his room to find that he had been down on the floor playing with his toys...and a mess it was! After he got in bed, it wasn't long before he was sleeping. I checked on him one last time before I went to sleep and he had made a 180 degree turn! Over all, the past week he has been sleeping good.
We painted his room blue. I'll send pictures out when we are finished with his room.


Being silly.
I knew Bailey was going to get up there and lay down. She stayed in there for a little while.
He made the turn.

No comments: