Wednesday, June 30, 2010

carnival night

This year, I was encouraged to volunteer and help with VBS (Vacation Bible School). I AM SO GLAD I DID!! I was blessed to help with Preschool Rec. Every morning, I got to play with my sweet little Luke! There was so much JOY in watching him.

Our theme this year was, Saddle Ridge Ranch! Luke thinks he a farmer now!

We were driving home one day after VBS, and Luke says, "Mommy, God loves me all the time."
OH MY WORD....my heart was MELTING! There is absolutely no greater joy, then knowing your child is learning to LOVE THE LORD!

On Thursday night, we had a huge carnival at the Church to celebrate VBS week. It was so much fun!
My blessings!


How awesome is this! Hundreds of kids singing to the Lord!

My beautiful baby girl!

Just ask Him....he will answer!

My farmer....as he says!


Thinking about it...but won't ride....maybe next time!


Yes...she is climbing the fence!

Look at pig-tales!
Big girl!

Luke has all the animals lined up. Too funny!

I just want to kiss her cheeks!
My handsome cowboy!




No comments: