Sunday, January 10, 2010

libby's 10 months

Yes, it's true....Libby is 10 months old already! I felt like I just sat down and was writing about her 9 month adventures. It's amazing how fast four weeks can go by when you are watching your baby grow up.

Despite of her first ear infection and a nasty cold, she has still managed to change in so many ways. With the excitement of Christmas and Grandma & Grandpa Conrad visiting, we were really able to see her personality blossom. And she is becoming quite the big flirt!

Her new thing is putting her hands on my cheeks and turning my head to meet her lips and giving me kisses. It's SO SWEET! My heart melts and I find myself laughing so hard, that she starts laughing along with me and then she keeps kissing me!

Libby's 10 month adventures...
  • cruising

  • waving HI!

  • plays peek a boo!

  • fifth tooth just broke thou

  • likes black beans

  • loves to flirt

  • babbling

  • imitates noises I make

1 comment:

Kimberly Robbins said...

awww so sweet. 10 months already?? where does the time go? She will be a year old before we can blink! Ok, now that the holidays are over we need to get together before our kids are going off to college!!