Monday, November 23, 2009
santa, where are you?
The other day, Luke and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a fall candle. Jake and Libby stayed in the car, and I thought it would be okay to take Luke in the store with me without any toy temptations. I was wrong! We made our selection on a candle and took the long way out of the store, you know because, I wanted to look! Well, as we turned the corner, there it was a gigantic pile of automatic train set to put under your Christmas tree! I think we saw them at the same time, but he's a littler faster then me. Plus I was standing there in awe....like oh crap, how am I going to get him out of here!! As Luke was trying to pull one of the huge box's off from the bottom and I'm watching all the ones on top start to wiggle, I quickly leaned down to him and said, "We better go find Santa, and then you can tell him that you want that train set for Christmas." And surprisingly, he said, "Okay!" And started walking down the isle looking for Santa. As we are walking down the isle to checkout he is screaming, "Santa, where are you!" It was sooo funning! Everyone was laughting! As we got to the front of the store, Luke cries out, "There he is!" and points up the the yard art Santa! What a cute and inacent mind! So now, whenever we are at a store and he sees something he wants, I tell him to ask Santa. And he starts calling for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hilarious...what will you do after Christmas is over!?!
Post a Comment